Xiaomi’s first smartphone Redmi Note 6 Pro with AI Powered Quad camera launched today in India. The phone price is 4GB + 64GB in RS. 13,999 and 6GB + 64GB in 14,999. You can purchase it for 12,999 on Black Friday Sale.
- 20MP + 2MP dual front camera
- 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera
- 4000mAh two-day battery
- A1 Portrait 2.0
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636
- 15.9cm (6.26) 19:9 Full-Screen Display
Dual front camera Perfect portrait selfies
- 20MP Primary Sensor
- 2MP Depth Sensor
- 4-in1 Super Pixel Technology
- A1 Scene Detection
Dual rear camera, Perfect low-light shots, A1 Portrait 2.0
- 12MP primary sensor
- Enhanced low-light photography
- Electronic Image Stabilization
- 5MP depth sensor
- A1 scene detection
- A1 Studio lighting
A1 Scene Detection
Redmi Note 6 Pro detects and enhances 32 different scenes with rear cam & 12 different scenes with front cam.
A1 Portrait 2.0 Portraits redefined
Accurately distinguish the subject from the background, add light trails and studio effects to your portraits.
Qualcomm@ SnapdragonTM 636 Powerful octa-core performance
Manufactured with 14nm FinFET architecture, the processor delivers powerful performance & exceptional battery life.
4000mAh Two-Day Battery Qualcomm@ Quick ChargeTM 3.0 Supported
The massive 4000mAh battery allows you to enjoy more with your phone with its 2-day battery life and Quick Charge.
- 15 local video playback
- 9 hr continuous gameplay
- 190hr local audio playback
- 390hr standby time
Full Screen, Notch Display
The 19:9 FHD+ Full Screen with notch display provides a vivid and wider view for perfect entertainment.
- A wider view 19:9 Notch display
- Larger screen 15.9 cm (6.26)
- More clarity FHD+ screen
More on Redmi Note 6 Pro
- A1 face unlock
- EIS for video recording
- Expandable storage up to 256GB
- Dual SIM Dual VoLTE
- Qualcomm@ Quick Charge 3.0