Have you lost your mobile? Then don’t lose time. Here are some of the tricks to find your stolen phone.
- IMEI stands for “International Mobile Equipment Identity”. This is the only way to find your lost mobile. IMEI is a unique identity of your mobile. IMEI number is the most useful weapon to find the stolen phone. First of all, you have to get the IMEI number followed by the 15 number. That number will be found on the phone cover box and also on the bill. You can give that number to the cops. They will find the mobile if it is in use.
- Antivirus acts as a weapon both in mobile and also for the thief. It protects the mobile from the virus and also acts as the tracker when it is lost. When we load an anti-virus it registers the IMEI no but this is out of knowledge to the thief. When he tries to make any change in the phone an E-mail will be sent to the owner’s mail account.
- Mobile chase location tracker is another application to find your phone. The application checks when the thief changes the SIM and sends a message to your number within five min. This kind of app is stored on the mobile. The SIM contains GPS location data and the current location code which will find the location of the mobile.
- Thief tracker is another good app used in most of the mobiles. If any changes to the mobile will take the picture of the thief. Make sure that your mobile should contain good HD quality of the front camera. So that we can get the good image.
- The smart look takes the picture of the thief and also show the current location of the mobile by providing information to your Email ID. It contains GPS system which tracks the mobile with the help of Google map.
- Find my phone is another app which connects the mobile in your family. Every movement of the smartphone can be tracked at any time by your family members. If your phone is lost then it can be tracked by you’re your family members.
- Google latitude is another app which would help you to find the lost mobile. You have to download this app and install in your mobile. Google latitude always keeps in contact with the GPS system. And helps you to find your lost phone.
- In database lost, stolen and found mobile helps to find the lost mobile. This is reported by public and found by the public. In this, the mobile contact no of buyer, resellers, insurers, law enforcement, and security professionals are registered. When thief makes any kind of change then the mobile of the all the registered number will get the information about the mobile.
- The simple way is to register your complaint to the cop with having perfect data. This is the easiest way and also helps to a common person who doesn’t have an idea about the technology.
- At last, move to plan B. Just download apps from ‘find my phone’. After this app is installed the GPS will show the location of the mobile. On every 10 min, you will get an SMS from the location of the mobile.
So these are the best way to find your mobile when it is lost. So follow any one of the methods to find your own mobile.