Everybody wants an energy-efficient home that helps to save the money and planet. Following are ways to make your home energy-efficient:
- Solar power is a IS renewable at absolutely no cost to supply energy so solar energy is a good alternative to replace fossil fuel as the major energy source.
- Using a bucket to catch shower water or using bath water for the toilet, can save between 6 and 12 liters a flush, depending on the size of the cistern.
- Natural gas can be the simpler, smarter and more eco-friendly energy choice. Not only is there an abundance of natural gas, in contrast to electricity produced using coal.
- Greywater is the recycling Of bath, shower, hand basin and laundry water, which can then be used to irrigate a garden.
- Growing your own vegetables can go a long way in reducing your carbon footprint as it eliminates the need to travel to a shop to buy vegetables which already produced a carbon footprint to get there.
- Save time, water and energy with the Samsung dishwasher’s Half Load setting, either fill and clean just the top 01 bottom zones.
- The Samsung AddWash has an Eco Cotton cycle which can save up to 53% of water usage, compared to a normal cotton cycle.
- The Smart Inverter Compressor in Samsung air conditioners adjusts its speed in response to the surrounding temperature. By running only at the speed needed, keeping energy usage to a minimum.
Hope these energy-efficient ideas will help you and me to save energy, money, and earth environment.