Studies have shown that massage is effective in treating a variety of symptoms related to numerous diseases. It is also used to treat or prevent physical and psychological conditions. There are many types of body massage such as:
- Therapeutic – It is one of the most popular massages in Australia and it is mainly designed to promote relaxation and improved blood circulation.
- Myotherapy – It mainly treats soft tissue pain, injury, and dysfunction affecting movement. Myotherapy is applied to restore and maintain the health and function of the soft tissue structure of the human body.
- Remedial – Its objective is to cure the symptoms and causes of biomechanical dysfunction or injury to restore normal health and function.
- Frisco Body massage – Frisco massage helps to treat constipation and sleeping problems regular massage helps premature babies to gain weight at a faster rate.
- Sports – This is one of the applications of body massage, not a massage technique in itself. It is dependent on the nature of the stage of training and assessment of remedial massage therapists.
Benefits of Body Massage
Body Massage provides several benefits to the body as a whole, some of which include:
Physical relaxation and calmness
Some of the physical benefits which we get from it are:
- Improved circulation
- Reduced muscle tension
- Improves skin tone
- Heightened mental alertness
- Reduces anxiety and depression
Nervous system relaxation
If we have areas of pain and tension in our body it’s possible that they are the result of pressure on nerves caused by tight muscles and massage can relieve it.
Improves bone blood supply
Blood flow brings calcium and other minerals to your bones to support their strength and function so that your skeletal system receives a major boost from massage.
We have a famous classic Swadeshi message that includes an optimal abdominal massage that acts directly on your large intestine to regulate the final stages of digestion. When food moves smoothly through the digestive system your stomach, gall bladder, pancreas, and intestines all work together for maximum nutrient absorption which supports your overall well-being.
The massage therapist may ask you to take a deep breath at the start of the massage. Unrestricted breathing is one of the fastest ways to stress reduction and your first breath may become a sigh of belief. Since so much tension accumulates in the shoulder, chest, and neck muscles massage helps to release it all.