Bhutan is a magical and mesmerizing place to be. It touches the soul with its peace and tranquility as well as simplicity. The country offers breathtaking views, a healthy environment, and peaceful monasteries to help you recharge your batteries. There are certain places and activities you need to remember when booking Bhutan tour packages. In this blog post, we present an ultimate guide for your Bhutan Tour. Have a look.
Way to reach Bhutan from India
- By Air:You can take a flight from Kolkata, Mumbai or Delhi to Paro, Bhutan’s only international airport.
- By Rail: One of the cheapest ways to reach Bhutan is by rail. Hasimara is the nearest railway station from all the metropolitan cities of India.
- By Road:Jaigaon town of West Bengal is just 4.3 km away from the indo-Bhutan border. There is an option of private cabs available there.
What to Pack
- A shrug or a jacket
- Umbrella and Raincoat
- Light clothes for summertime and woolen for winters
- Flat shoes
- First aid box
- Necessary Medicines
Places to visit
- Phuentsholing: A small town with clean roads, a number of shops, and Karbandi Monastery where you can witness the breathtaking plains of West Bengal. This monastery is popular for fertility prayers.
- Thimphu: The country’s capital is a modern town that still has its ancient look intact. All the administration work is done here. Some places to visit in bhutan are Memorial Chorten, National Library, KuenselPhodrang, and SimtokhaDzong.
- Punakha: A beautiful valley known for its fortress situated on the merging point of two popular rivers, Punakha and Dzong, Punakha is a must-see when on a Bhutan tour. You can also do many adventure activities like River Rafting and Bungee Jumping.
- Paro: Known as the widest valley in Bhutan, Paro is a majestic place to be at with its picturesque views that bind you to its glory. All the houses in Paro look the same with different terrace colors. Some places to visit in Paro are RinpungDzong, Taktsang Lhakhang or Tiger’s Nest, and Ta Dzong.
This is some of the information you need to remember when booking Bhutan Tour packages. Book your Bhutan holiday packages and pack all the necessary items you need. When buying Bhutan tour packages from Mumbai, Ahmedabad, or anywhere in India from an international travel agent in Gujarat, book in advance and take advantage of the discounts and promotions offered by the best travel agencies. Search the web for a reputable provider of Bhutan holiday packages.