Get the best results from your website Google AdSense is at your disposal to ensure your website makes money, but it also offers a suite Of tools to help you increase traffic and reach as wide an audience as possible.
How to Boost Your Website Traffic
Analyze: Know your audience and tailor your content and ads accordingly.
Optimize: Make your website work seamlessly on all platforms.
Gain visibility: Rank highly in searches.
- The range of Google Search console tools are here to help improve your performance online.
- Submit your page to the Google index and find out how Google views your site.
- Diagnose potential problems and allow crawler access to optimise ads.
- Use Search Analytics to show which queries are bringing users to your site.
- Google Analytics tracks your pages with a unique code to monitor who visits and when.
- Google Trends reveals what the world is searching for.
- Market Finder helps to seek out new promotional opportunities.
- Consumer Barometer explores how people are using the internet.
- News Consumer Insights segments audiences with data, analytics, and insights.
- Success Stories offers tips and tricks from the community.
- Review our new traffic acquisition tips.
- Turn any custom channel into a targetable ad placement where advertisers can specifically choose to display their ads.
- Create up to 2000 custom channels to optimize the performance Of your ad units.
- Make sure you follow the Google AdSense Program policies and Webmaster Quality Guidelines while optimizing.
- Use this test to make sure your site operates seamlessly for mobile use.
- Get practical tips for speed optimization and compare speed with other publishers.
- Start building AMP versions, an open-source initiative aiming to make the web better for all.
Please add below in the comment if you know any other genuine way to generate web traffic.