A hydraulic pump is the power unit of a hydraulic wrench. A hydraulic tensioner pump is the control unit of a belt tensioner. It is a powerful transformation device that transforms mechanical energy into fluid coercion energy and is a vitality instrument that provides pressure oil to the hydraulic information system. It is driven by the motor (internal combustion engine) or electric motor, stinks in the oil from the hydraulic oil tank, forms the pressure oil, removes it, and sends it to the actuator. A hydraulic pump is the hydraulic power pack of a hydraulic torque wrench or belt tensioner.
How Does A Hydraulic Power Pack Working?
The operating principles of a hydraulic pump are that exercise alters the pump cavity, thereby shortening the fluid and pushing the fluid to have forced energy. Therefore, the essential requirement is that the pump hole has a closed volume difference.
A hydraulic power pack device is a hydraulic element that delivers pressurized fluid for a hydraulic control pack method. So it is a type of pump.
It transforms the automatic power of authority machines (such as electric engines and internal explosion engines) into the intimidation energy of fluids.
A motor operates its cam to turn. When the can cause the plunger upwards, the seal magnitude created by the plunger and the cylinder body is lowered, and the oil is pressed out of the seal importance and removed to the place where it is required via the one-way valve.
Hydraulic Pump Classification And Difference
Pumps are primarily split into the following sequence.
According to the definition, it can be separated into a hydraulic torque twist pump and a hydraulic bolt tensioning pump.
Pumps are primarily used for hydraulic torque wrenches. So naturally, its highest working force is 70MPa (10000psi).
Tensioning pumps are primarily used for hydraulic bolt tensioners. So naturally, its full working force is 150MPa (21750psi).
The energy basis can be separated into the electric hydraulic pump, gas-powered hydraulic pump, hydraulic hand pump, gasoline motor-operated hydraulic pump, pneumatic, hydraulic pumps, and hydraulic pump air operated.
- A motor primarily drives the hydraulic electric pump. It has a rapid rate under light load and a low speed beneath heavy load and the bolt tightening is more objective. It is fitted with a brushless high-power motor, is easy to hold, and has a more extended life. A starting capacitor can be created with a load, which is straightforward.
- The air-driven hydraulic pump operates compact air as the power source, which has the features of explosion-proof, safe, no heat, and total working hours. The high-performance pneumatic switching valve causes it safe and dependable, with a stable version, and is appropriate for difficult working conditions such as coal mines.
- The manual hydraulic pump is powered by mortal artistry. The aluminium-titanium alloy pump body is diluted in importance, high in power, anti-corrosion, and anti-vibration.
- A petrol interior explosion motor drives the petrol engine-driven hydraulic pump. It is appropriate for conditions with no energy supply and compressed air on-site. It uses a high-power internal explosion engine, which has substantial power and is easily portable.
How To Accurately Use Hydraulic Power Pack Hydraulic Pumps For Newbies?
- Consider the bolt diameter, nut height, bolt grade, washer consistency, washer diameter, free bolt bubble length, and bolt load conditions. Then you can review the technical specifications of the hydraulic pump to confirm that it delivers the proper to complete the needed preload rate.
- Benefit high-pressure tubing to attach the hydraulic pump unit and hydraulic torque twist/bolt tensioner.
- Place the hydraulic torque wrench or bolt tensioner on the nut to be pre-tightened.
- Handle the high-pressure hydraulic pump with high-pressure input oil to the hydraulic tensioner/wrench cylinder, the piston begins to operate, and the hydraulic tensioner/wrench documents the active state. Now, pay awareness to the working intimidation of the hydraulic torquing device and the hydraulic tensioner/wrench. The operational level must be contained within the cluster capacity.
- When the nut is completely drawn, and the pump force reaches the preset intimidation, press the reject button, and the piston rod will reject. At this time, the nut pre-tightening is finished.
After the work is finished, first remove the tension of the high-pressure hydraulic pump and then disperse. There are two disassembly procedures, which can be determined according to the working conditions:
1) Use the toggle hold to move the attachment head, and firstly empty the hydraulic oil in the oil cylinder to the warehouse oil of the ultra-high force oil pump, reset the piston,
and then detach the quick connector associated with the high-pressure oil pipe and the hydraulic tensioner/wrench from the bolt, completing the entire procedure.
2) Part the short connector attached to the high-pressure oil pipe, first unscrew the hydraulic tensioner/wrench out of the bolt, reducing the screw on the end of the piston with an Allen wrench, and then connect the bolt tensioner or hydraulic torque wrench flatly in the vice In the centre, gradually move the screw shaft to drain the hydraulic oil held in the cylinder until the pistons are all start again.