Smile is the most precious gift you can gift others and to yourself. A smile can boost up your confidence level and bring a positive vibe around you. Smile not only portrays your confidence level but also shows your beautiful white teeth. With our day-to-day lifestyle, the teeth seem to fade their color.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is an ideal combination of science and art. When your teeth get stained, maligned, broken, or increase gaps between them, cosmetic dentistry is of great help. It aims to make your smile aesthetically pleasing, improves the appearance, and work to develop a treatment plan.
Road to a good smile
Cosmetic dentistry can range from a whitening method to full veneers in between. All the procedures are not fit for everyone. Your dentist will advise you as per your requirement. Here are some of the methods that will lead you to a better smile:
- Cosmetic Teeth Whitening: This can brighten your teeth from discoloration and stains. It is one of the most economical ways to enrich your smile.
- Cosmetic Dental Veneers: They are a wafer-thin shell made out of tooth-colored porcelain covering the teeth surface. Dentists use it for correcting stained teeth, slightly crooked teeth, chipped teeth, or even to conceal gaps between the teeth. They are frequently called “Hollywood teeth.”
- Dental Bonding: In this process, dentists apply a robust plastic material to the tooth and harden it with ultraviolet or laser light, bonding it to the tooth. Bonding helps restore small chips, fractures, and cracks, improving the cosmetic appearance of discolored, shortened, or misshapen teeth. Pain-free treatment and requires no anesthetic or drilling.
- Dental Crown: Dental crowns or caps, fit over and replace the entire spoiled tooth above the gum, and prevent future dental issues from occurring. Crowns are made of ceramic, metal, or resin.
- Inlays and Onlays: These are indirect fillings made from gold, porcelain, or any other combined materials and fill damaged teeth. An inlay is the filling when the substance bonds within the center of a tooth. Onlay is an indirect filling that covers the upper part of the tooth. Dentists use both the fillings to save the healthy tooth and are an option for crowns.
- Dental Implants: They are titanium substitute teeth placed carefully into the bone opening of the missing tooth. Later on, when the jawbone cures, it grows around the substitute teeth and gets attached securely to the jaw.
Is it cost-effective?
Cosmetic dentistry provides a clear and transparent treatment pricing list that is affordable for all. The cost of the entire treatment depends upon the type of procedure the doctor prescribes. Price varies from one dentist to another. Patients can enjoy a soothing environment with spa-like facilities to improve dental treatments and revitalize the spirit. Some of the treatments and procedures provide restorative and functional benefits. With the help of cosmetic dentistry from Dublin, dental care services, you can improve your smile in the long run. Also, all age groups of society can undergo this treatment with proper medical consultation.