Do you have money but don’t know where should it invest – commercial property or residential property?
Same problem with many other real estate investors. Most people can not make decisions while investing their money in real estate.
So today you may get some help to make your decision with the following tips and comparisons.
Advantages of Investing in Residential Property
Residential property includes plot, lot, tract, residential land, single-family housing, multifamily units, or any area that is used to build occupied housing and tenant accommodation on residential land.
- It is affordable to purchase if you buy from the first person.
- You can buy a plot of land in the area where do you think the price will up in the upcoming years.
- It is a good investment for long-term investors. It likes a fixed deposit without tax deduction.
- It requires less maintenance and a hassle-free purchase process
- You can also use the residential property for rental returns. As many people migrate from one place to another and do not want to buy a home for living short time or long time.
- You can build homes or housing units for rent and sell them later like real estate developers buy some land and build housing units and apartments on it.
- You can also get the loan at low interest and relaxation in income tax.
Advantages of Investing in Commercial Property
Commercial property includes property used for industry, retail shops, showrooms, warehouses, booths, business offices, residential rental properties, and land that is intended to make a profit.
- It is another good option to invest and earn good profit for the short or long term.
- You can buy commercial land and build a showroom or office space that either you can give at rent or sell it.
- You can also use the plain land for commercial purposes as such set up an industry, start your own business on it, or give a lease to earn rental income.
- You can get a loan easily on it.
- It is a stable and high-income source for life-long.
- It is also easy to maintain and easy in dealing with tenants.
- you can get higher rental income and regular inflow of income
These are some plus points to invest in residential and commercial property. Both investments have their own pros and cons. So before making a final decision, think twice or consult with your friends and family member who have good knowledge about real estate marketing. You can also take the help of real estate agents as they know the marketing trends in and around the local area.