Fatty liver Ayurvedic treatment is an opportunity for you to treat your health problem. Unhealthy living culture and bad eating habits are the primary factors that cause liver diseases. However, you can change your lifestyle habits with the help of Ayurveda. Ayurveda acts on the roots and heals the disorders, and prevents you from further complications.
Do you know why bad habits cause fatty liver diseases?
If, no, then let me explain. When your lifestyle is terrible, and you are eating bad food, it affects your digestion process and metabolism rate. Abnormal digestion and metabolism lead to fat buildup and toxins collection in the body. That fat starts sticking in your liver and starts killing the liver cells. So, as per Ayurveda, it is essential to detoxify the body and maintain the healthy digestion and metabolism process.
Fatty liver diseases are of two types, Alcoholic Fatty liver diseases, and Non-alcoholic Fatty liver disease. There is no specific treatment for fatty liver diseases in allopathy. However, you can treat these liver problems by opting for liver Ayurvedic treatment.
As per Ayurveda, you should take care of your liver cells with natural herbs. The benefits of Ayurveda adoption are many because Ayurveda is a natural holistic health care system. It focuses on repairing all the body organs and their functioning.
Ayurveda treats and prevents health problems with naturally grown herbs. Herbs used in Ayurveda are natural and do not cause any harmful effects on the body.
Treatment of fatty liver disease includes a healthy diet, healthy lifestyle, physical activities, and natural herbs as a remedy. The liver is a Pitta nature organ. The imbalance in Pitta dosha causes liver diseases.
The human body liver helps in the conversion of food into energy. Still, the imbalance in the pitta dosha affects the functioning of the liver and slows down the metabolism process of the liver. To correct the functioning of your liver, you must try fatty liver Ayurvedic treatment. Liver treatment with Ayurveda is a safe and real path, where you have no fear of any threat and harm to your body cells. Ayurvedic treatment may boost the detoxification process of the liver and improves the rate of metabolism. Here are some healthy tips which can help you to do that.
How a Healthy Lifestyle Contributes To Fatty Liver Ayurvedic Treatment?
A healthy lifestyle is an initial way to protect your liver from diseases. In Ayurveda, the main focus is done on lifestyle modification. These modifications will change your way of living, and you may feel happy and stress-free.
- You must avoid eating unhealthy street food, oily, spicy, and hot or spicy food items in your everyday meal.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle because a sedentary lifestyle is becoming the leading cause of fat deposition in the body.
- Make a habit of a short walk in between your sedentary job, because it will help you to maintain your blood circulation and intestinal movement.
- Use natural herbs to regularize your bowel movement and avoid constipation.
- Drink enough liquid or water to detoxify your body.
- Manage healthy body weight by doing some physical exercise and activities.
- Walk at least for 30 minutes daily to stay active.
- Target your cholesterol level, because high cholesterol level affects the vital organs functioning, and sometimes it leads to gallstone formation.
- Avoid consumption of harmful beverages such as alcohol, beer, and soft drinks.
Can a healthy diet protect you from Fatty Liver problems?
Yes, it can be possible to protect yourself from fatty liver diseases by eating a well-balanced nutritious or healthy diet. It is not a very difficult task to make your diet healthy. You need some small modifications in your diet to make it beneficial for you and your liver to digest.
- Add leafy green vegetables such as mustard greens, beetroot, carrot, radish, spinach, methi, cauliflower, and turnip, etc.
- Increase fruit quantity in your meal. You can take any seasonal fruits to get the fibres and essential vitamins to rejuvenate your liver, such as bananas, apples, oranges, pineapples, berries, and pears.
- Avoid the intake of saturated and trans fat such as all kinds of meats, dairy products, processed, frozen, and fried food items.
- Reduce the intake of sugar and sugar-containing food products because sugar leads to fat deposition in the body.
- Drink black coffee, because black coffee contains antioxidants. Moreover, these antioxidants may support the detoxification process of the liver and protect fat deposition in the body cells.
- Add nuts, seeds, and dry fruits to your evening snacks.
Do you know that obesity causes fatty liver problems?
Obesity is one of the main contributing factors to fatty liver diseases. However, physical activity and regular exercise can protect you from fatty liver disease. Physical activities like walk, yoga, and meditation along with ayurvedic herbs are all the essential components of liver ayurvedic treatment.
Nowadays, you will see people including kids getting obese in large numbers due to unhealthy lifestyles and irregular diet intake. Due to that, they are becoming vulnerable to chronic health problems such as diabetes, chronic kidney diseases, liver diseases, and hypertension. So, the first step is to maintain a healthy weight by modifying your lifestyle and dietary habits.
What is the role of Natural herbs Or Ayurvedic remedies to treat fatty Liver disease?
In Ayurveda or Ayurvedic treatment, Natural herbs and ayurvedic remedies play a fantastic health beneficial role. There are several medicinal herbs in Ayurveda to treat liver health problems. Natural herbs are antioxidant-rich and have multiple medicinal properties. Moreover, the use of these herbs in your daily life routine rejuvenates your body cells and protects you from getting chronic health problems. Here is a shortlist of natural herbs that can treat fatty liver problems.
- Green Tea
- Aloe vera
- Carom Seeds
If you want to take the benefits of Ayurveda to improve your liver health, you can use the Liver care pack from shuddhi Ayurveda. Shuddhi Ayurveda introduces this natural Ayurvedic package with 100% natural herbs. Liver Care pack from Shuddhi is an amazing Fatty liver Ayurvedic treatment, which can regularize your liver functioning and protects you from Liver diseases.