Fantom is one of the simplest and most affordable blockchains to use, and its ecosystem is quickly expanding. Fantom and its FTM coin should be of interest to serious investors.
What is Fantom DEX (FTM)?
Fantom DEX is a smart contract platform for decentralized apps (dApps) and digital assets that is decentralized and open-source. Fantom is a sophisticated blockchain project, according to its official website, that provides a platform for creating bespoke decentralized apps (DAPPs) and non-fungible coins (NFT). The Fantom Foundation wants to create infrastructure for a more democratic and efficient future while addressing issues that previous blockchain initiatives such as Bitcoin have encountered. The goal of Fantom is to investigate ways to improve the speed, security, and scalability of decentralized cryptocurrencies.
Why is Fantom DEX getting attention from crypto investors?
- Fantom is a blockchain that seeks to provide higher scalability and cheaper costs as an alternative to Ethereum. Money transactions on Fantom take around a second and cost roughly $0.0000001.
- Fantom has also been defined as a smart contract platform built on DAGs (Directed Acyclic Graphs).
- To protect the whole network, Fantom employs an asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerant (aBFT) Proof-of-Stake (PoS) protocol.
- Asynchronous Byzantine Fault Tolerance (aBFT) is a method that allows a decentralized. It is not trustful network to function even when some nodes are malevolent or broken.
- The mainnet of Fantom became online in December 2019, and it strives to strike a fair mix between scalability, security, and decentralization.
- On the 15th and 16th of June, Fantom had a token sale, selling its FTM token for $0.043. FTM is already trading at $2.44, representing a 55x return for early investors.
- Fantom’s scalability has increased, and transaction rates can now exceed 300,000 per second. Leading blockchain projects such as Raviton, Chainlink, and Band Protocol have cooperated with FTM as a result of its quick and efficient infrastructure, causing the price to rise. For almost a month, FTM has been on the rise.
- Fantom’s ecosystem is expanding, including Defi, NFTs, DEXs, and more.
- Fantom’s creators have teamed up with Binance to launch a centralised exchange for Fantom-based coins.
- Fantom is one of the most efficient and cost-effective blockchains.
- Fantom is a rapidly expanding blockchain network that has gained widespread user acceptance.
- Fantom (FTM) is a cryptocurrency that any serious investor should investigate since it contains all of the necessary components for a successful blockchain
- Fantom’s exchange, like Kucoin and Binance, will be a centralized platform, making it easier to purchase and sell cryptocurrencies than using a fantom DEX, which can be confusing for some.
Fantom appears to be a far superior deal in terms of overall value locked in the platforms relative to their market capitalization. Based on these criteria, Fantom is a better buy right now, and expects it to outperform. These are the reasons why Fantom is grabbing the attention of crypto investors.